So I’m busy planning our Disney cruise on the Disney Dream for next year, and wanted to share with y’all a few things that our family is super excited about that I’ve come across.
1. The Aquaduck: This is the very first roller coaster water ride at sea, and you ride on single or double tubes through the crazy twists and turns. It even takes you out over the ocean. I know that Tigger and I are going to have a blast on it! How awesome!
2. Castaway Cay: Pronounced Castaway Key, this is Disney’s private island in the Bahamas. Whether you are out for swimming, snorkeling or laying in the sun enjoying the sand, Castaway Cay has something for everyone. Food and drink are provided for free on the island (just like on the ship), and the island boasts kids, adults and teen areas. Sounds like heaven on earth to me!
3. Mickey’s Pirates In The Caribbean Deck Party: It’s a pirates life for me for sure during this deck party. Everyone can dress up as pirates, enjoy a pirate themed meal in the dining room, and watch as Captain Hook and his crew attempt to take over the cruise ship. Never fear though, Mickey and his friends will come to the rescue! The fun and activities is capped off with the worlds only fireworks at sea show. I’m already thinking about our pirate themed outfits, and I know we will have such a good time!
4. The food: Disney definitely knows how to do food, and the Disney cruise ships are no exception. We will be dining with Crush and his friends, enjoying the Animators Palace, and the Enchanted Garden. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things on the food and service, and know that our family will love the dining experiences. And seriously, who doesn’t love the chance to have ice cream 24 hours a day?
5. The ship: The Disney Dream is one of the newest cruise ships sailing the world right now, and she is beautiful. She has 14 decks, holds 4,000 passengers, 1,400 crew members, and 1,250 staterooms. We have picked a oceanfront verandah room (balcony) for the first time ever, so we are super excited about that.
Even though it is over a year away, I’ve been having lots of fun researching. Check out my personal pinterest page for our Disney Cruise pins to find more of the fun stuff that I’ve researched for our trip. If you have any tips for a Disney cruise let me know! Toodles! ~A ºoº