Here’s your Disney news and links for this week:
- Food Network will take you on a magical behind-the-scenes look at the Disney Cruise Line in a one-hour primetime special on-board the Disney Dream. It will air Friday, March 27th at 8pm ET/PT.
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid re-opens with upgrades
- Planet Hollywood to redesign Downtown Disney location as observatory
- Mickey Mouse takes center stage at Apple Watch debut
- 3 BIG updates from Walt Disney World this week
- The Boathouse in new Disney Springs to hire 500 new employees
- Giant Sandcastle in the snow announces 24 hour party, “Coolest Summer Ever” at Walt Disney World resort
- New exclusive Disney Pandora 2015 charms now available for pre-order
- 24 hour event to launch Disneyland Diamond Celebration
- Iger accidentally announces Disney’s plans to rename Hollywood Studios at shareholder’s meeting
- Big Frozen and Star Wars news revealed at Disney’s annual meeting of shareholders
- Disney Pandora charms collection now updated and available for purchase online and in parks
- 5 new babies on Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
That’s all we’ve got for this week. Check back next week for more updates!!