- Reservations may now be booked for a new holiday dining experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner. There is no where else you can dine with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their Christmas attire! This dinner option is $52.99 per adult and $31.99 per child age 3 to 9 (plus tax and gratuity) and includes VIP seating for Fantasmic! You can make reservations now online or via 407 939-3463.
- The Flying Fish Cafe at Disney’s BoardWalk resort will be closed February 2016 through November 2016 for a major refurb.
- New merchandise has debuted at Aulani, and I for one think this necklace is beautiful!
- The 8th Annual Tour de Turtles took place last weekend at Disney’s Vero Beach resort. Reseachers from Disney’s Animal Programs and the Sea Turtle Conservancy attached satellite transmitters to two loggerhead sea turtles, Tinker Bell and Marina and then sent them on their merry way in the deep blue ocean!
- Applications are now being accepted for the Disney Dreamers Academy. High school students can apply to be part of this life changing program.
- Duffy Bear meet and greet will be closing permanently effective October 3rd.
- Disney to reinvent theme park shopping experience with new app.
Toys-R-Us Stores Will Open at Midnight to Debut First ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Toys.
Join us again tomorrow for some FastPass+ tips! ~Amy ºoº