Today’s podcast is all about our Walt Disney World bucket lists – those things that we haven’t done yet, and dream of one day being able to say, “I’ve done that!” We didn’t share with each other what our Top 5 items were for our lists, and we all came up with some very different and uniquely Disney things. Here are the links to our bucket list items in case you want to find out more information about each one!
Meredith’s Top 5 Walt Disney World Bucket List
5. Eat at The Boathouse restaurant at Disney Springs
4. Complete all the adventure games in the parks: Pirates Adventure in Adventureland, Agent P’s World Showcase Adventures in Epcot, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, Wilderness Explorers in Animal Kingdom.
3. Visit the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian Resort
2. Stay at Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
1. Parks marathon and visit all 4 theme parks and 2 water parks in 1 day.
Sarah’s Top 5 Walt Disney World Bucket List
5. RunDisney event
4. Eat at the Chef’s Table at Victoria & Alberts and eat at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
3. The Pirates League, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Jedi Training Academy (Meredith and I have Pirates League and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experiences from prior trips. You can read about them here, here and here!)
2. Make Rope Drop at Magic Kingdom and be the family of the day.
1. Go to a hard ticket event such as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and take a tour – Behind the Seeds tour at Epcot and Walt Disney: From Marceline to Magic Kingdom
Amy’s Top 5 Walt Disney World Bucket List
5. Visit Downtown Disney
4. Trio of snack items: Churro, Turkey Leg, and Zebra Dome
3. Keys to the Kingdom Tour in Magic Kingdom and Epcot Seas Aqua Tour in the Living Seas aquarium
2. Stay in a savannah room at Animal Kingdom Lodge
1. Stay in Cinderella Castle Suite which is only available if you are uber rich and famous or win a Disney contest!
Now that you’ve heard our lists – and my own personal confession that I’ve never been to Downtown Disney (now called Disney Springs) – what is on your Walt Disney World bucket list? Let’s chat in the comments! ~Amy º0º